Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beautiful Heather..I call her "tiger". haha

Okie so this is Heather. A beautiful young lady :). She's smart, loving, kind and married! :) How cute is she?! :) I had the opportunity to style her on this amazing photo shoot. The pictures were taking near a lake in South Jordan, Utah. I had so much fun with her, she allowed me to try ANYTHING on her, and she enjoyed every minute of it! Here are some pics, more to come soon!! I tried some fall trends. Different patterns mixed together. Layering pieces together (like seen with the dresses). I also added a "pop" of bright colors with neutral or dark colors to make the outfits a little more with personality! Enjoy beautiful people :) remember style never fades!!

3 comments:

  1. We just love your blog, so if you check out our blog, you'll see we put you on the list for an award. Please let us know 7 things about you! :D

    xoxo
    S&L


    http://dramaandmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/10/7-things-i-love-about-you.html

    ReplyDelete